Windscreen Repair and Strut Refurbishment business. Moorooka. Reduced down to $75,000 WIWO
3 Income streams.
- * Windscreen chip repair.
- * Gas strut fitting, repair and re-gassing.
- * Headlight recoating.
Great opportunity to secure a well-run, WELL ESTABLISHED (27 Years) Brisbane Based business with a very HEALTHY PROFIT MARGIN that can literally be operated anywhere without post code restrictions
The business has been priced to meet the market!
Strong Customer Database
Broad base of existing customers and approximately 50 Referring businesses has resulted in regular and recurring Income
Reason for sale
Owner retiring from business
Owners’ instructions are simply… Sell the business and they have priced the business for a quick sale.
About the Opportunity
Car Wiz Western is a mobile workshop providing repairs or replacement to gas struts, repairs to windscreen chips and headlight refurbishment on all vehicles – cars, trucks and equipment.
Typically services car yards, mechanics, car brokers, service centres, private vehicles and general public in the Western and Southern and South Eastern suburbs of Brisbane.
Key Features include:
* Well-established Business that has been in operation with the same owner for over 27 years (since 1996)
* Areas serviced: Moorooka, Calamvale, Springwood areas
* No postcode or area restrictions as this is NOT a franchise and there are no franchise fees to pay.
* Financials available. Can demonstrate high profitability and consistent cash flow
* Gross Profit 2022 Financial year $103,858
* Gross Profit 2021 Financial year $88,557
* Substantial Client Database with approximately 50 referring businesses with proven history of solid recurring income.
* Most work comes from Word of mouth. (Has not advertised for 20 years)
* Multiple income streams.
* Windscreen chip repair.
* Gas strut fitting, repair and re-gassing.
* Headlight recoating
* Owner estimates $12,000 worth of plant and equipment (Included in sale of business)
* Operating hours are, 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
* Chooses not to work weekends or public holidays, however the option is there if you choose to do so.
* Support and training available
* Huge potential for growth – massive market.
* Reason for sale. Owners retiring from business
* Previous experience or interest in similar mechanical or automotive trade would be an advantage
* A great opportunity for a sole operator, husband and wife team, or partnership.
For more information regarding Windscreen Repair and Strut Refurbishment business business for sale please complete a non-disclosure agreement by visiting the WhatPriceMyBusiness website
Call or SMS “3 Streams income” to 0412 179 306 for further details.
Disclaimer: The above information regarding Windscreen Repair and Strut Refurbishment business for sale has been provided by the vendor as is and is intended to provide general information only. WHATPRICEMYBUSINESS Pty Ltd has not audited or verified the financials. We recommend that before acting on this information, you should conduct your own due diligence and consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your personal objectives, financial situation or needs.
We recommend that you obtain professional advice from a suitably qualified advisor before making any financial, taxation, investment, retirement or legal decisions
Windscreen Repair and Strut Refurbishment business. $
Reduced down to $75,000 WIWO
Related phrases: Windscreen chip repair, Gas strut fitting, Gas strut repairs, Gas strut re-gassing, Headlight recoating, Mobile service, Mechanical, Professional, Home based business, Mobile Service, Whatpricemybusiness,www.whatpricemybusiness.com.au, 0412 179 306,
|Address:||Windscreen Repair and Strut Refurbishment|