Greedies Take-away / Cafe $99,000 WIWO Withcott Qld 4352 ***SOLD***
Serious Sellers, Open to Negotiation.
Motivated Sellers. Instructions are: SELL the Business.
Located on the busy Warrego Highway Withcott QLD 4352 with lots of daily traffic.
Highly visible corner position with good signage and ample parking
Business established ~ 8 Years and current owner 7 years (Since June 2007)
Previously operated as a well-known franchise until April 2003 at which time the owners decided to trade as
Recognized for their high-quality Coffee, Cakes, Specialty Pies, Sausage Rolls, Gourmet Sandwiches, Wraps, Salads and Rolls.
Business presents well and comes fully fitted out with quality plant & equipment and is air-conditioned.
Owners want to retire and their instructions are to sell the business, that
Key points include:
- Business has been established ~ 8 years
- Current owners ~ 7 years
- NO FRANCHISE FEES to pay
- Systems and procedures in place
- Easy to run and operate
- 100% cash business (no debtors) It’s up to you if you want to run accounts.
- Lots of repeat business
- Located on corner position on a main busy road with lots of traffic
- Good signage
- Ample parking
- Seats up to 12 people inside and 26 outside (38 total)
- Includes Website domain
- Clean & well presented with modern fit out and equipment
- Ideal for Owner Operator or Partnership
- Experienced staff in place
- Highly profitable margins
- Financials are available
- Training provided if required.
For more information please complete a confidentiality agreement.
(Please cut and paste the following link into your web browser)
To learn more about this exciting business, please submit an enquiry, or SMS “Greedies” to 0412 179 306
Important: The above information has been provided by the vendor as is and is intended to provide general information only. WHATPRICEMYBUSINESS Pty Ltd has not audited or verified the financials. We recommend that before acting on this information, you should conduct your own due diligence and consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you obtain professional advice from a suitably qualified advisor before making any financial, taxation, investment, retirement or legal decisions