Cafe Deagon is for Sale, offers over $38,000 WIWO
Located in Deagon QLD 4017.
Cafe Deagon specialises in breakfasts, coffee, cakes, burgers, pies, cold drinks, sandwiches, quiches, wraps and focaccias.
Established more than 8 years and current owner since November 2012.
Located next to IGA this cafe enjoys high visibility and the shopping centre has ample parking.
Open 7 days per week, this business boasts a following of Repeat Loyalty Card Customers.
A lot of trade comes from centre staff, teachers and general public.
Business comes fully fitted out with plant & equipment.
Financials are available and training provided if required.
Owner has a health problem with her foot and her instructions are to sell the business.
Key points include:
• Business has been established for more than 8 years
• Current owner since November 2012
• No Franchise Fees to pay
• Easy to run and operate
• 100% cash business (no debtors) It’s up to you if you want to run accounts.
• Good percentage of repeat business
• Seats 24, with 7 Tables.
• High visibility (Next to IGA)
• Ample parking available
• Clean & well presented with modern fit out and equipment
• Ideal for Owner Operator or Partnership
• Highly profitable margins
• November 2014 Lease has further 5 year option.
• Owner is selling this business as she has health problems with her foot and is unable to continue the business in a working capacity for long periods of time.
For more information please complete a confidentiality agreement.
(Please cut and paste the following link into your web browser)
To learn more about this exciting business, please submit an enquiry, or SMS “Cafe Deagon” to 0412 179 306 or visit
Important: The above information has been provided by the vendor as is and is intended to provide general information only. WHATPRICEMYBUSINESS Pty Ltd has not audited or verified the financials. We recommend that before acting on this information, you should conduct your own due diligence and consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you obtain professional advice from a suitably qualified advisor before making any financial, taxation, investment, retirement or legal decisions
|Price:||Offers over $38,000|